Saturday, February 25, 2006

New Directions!

Ever have one of those mornings when you wake up and say to yourself... "What the Hell am I doing??"

I had one of those a while back.

And then someone gave me a book called Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts.

And I interviewed Aleta St James.

And I had fun acting in a movie

And I decided I didn't know what the hell I was doing. So I decided to go on the journey to figure it out.

So I quit my job. And took 5 others.

And I stopped getting up at 4 in the morning.

And now I still don't know what the hell I am doing, but I DO know that I'm having more fun doing it. And less stress.

Don't I look a lot happier now??

Stay tuned for more new developments!

Ciao!
XX
P

1 comment:

Allison said...

well I guess this is goodbye... I will sure miss you :(