Thursday, May 04, 2006

My friend Allison


Allison asked me to come see her about a week ago. So yesterday, as the sky was storming and hail was falling, I went to see Allison. She had a special surpise for me.

Allison had secretly been working on a prayer shawl. She told me that several times she almost blew the secret by posting it on her blog! The shawl (or throw) is blue and white and full of love. Here's a picture of it for you to see how lovely it is.

I met Allison at the Women's Day Out event in Portales last year, and got to see her again this year. And I was so very honored that she would make such a beautiful and thoughtful gift as this for me. Thank you, Allison. You are beautiful and kind. And I will treasure this very, very much.

It's been a very good week.

Ciao,

Pamela

No comments: